Your Cart

Rosamonte Despalada 1kg

Rosamonte Despalada 1kg
Secured Shopping
Best security features
Free Shipping
Free delivery over €100
Free Returns
Hassle free returns
Rosamonte Despalada 1kg

Rosamonte Despalada 1kg

Rosamonte - Despalada (without stem) - 1 kg

Rosamonte is produced in a small family company. Since 1936, they plant, harvest and dry yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.

Rosamonte yerba mate is elaborated exclusively by selecting the raw material. The product is formed by drying its leaves, slightly toasted and crumbled, mixed with fragments of young dried branches, petioles and floral peduncles.

Rosamonte despalada differs from Rosamonte tradicional by having a percentage bigger or equal to 90% of dried leaves and with a maximum 10% of stems.

The yerba mate is stored in jute bags for 12 months. During the storage, the yerba mate acquires its characteristical flavor, aroma and color.
Rosamonte despalada has an strong taste, very aromatic and lasting. It has a dark green color and its flavor is intense, aromatic and longlasting.

Free gluten product (suitable for celiacs).


Store in a cool and dry place.

Instructions for use

Preparation in the French Press / Teapot: for 1 litre you take approx. 12g yerba mate and let it brew at 80 degrees for approx. 5 minutes.

Preparation in a mate cup: detailed instructions can be found here: Yerba Mate Preparation


Yerba Mate, smoke

Origin: Argentina

Net weight / net volume: 1kg

Responsible food business operator: Delicatino GmbH, Neidenburger Str. 9, 28207 Bremen


Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good
  • Stock: In Stock
  • Reward Points: 10
  • Model: MM-YM-RD1-DE
  • Weight: 500.00g
  • Dimensions: 9.00cm x 7.00cm x 20.00cm
  • SKU: YMRD1DEQ001-0010
Products Sold: 2
Product Views: 129
Ex Tax: 23.90€
Tags: 1kg , loose